Purchase tickets online now!
Visit the South Florida Museum where you can experience the natural and cultural history of Florida, view our universe in the state-of-the-art Bishop Planetarium, and see Snooty (the world’s oldest manatee) and rehab manatees in the Parker Manatee Aquarium – all under one roof! Enjoy a day exploring the Museum – located steps from Bradenton’s downtown restaurants and the beautiful Bradenton Riverwalk.
- Online admission tickets are valid for a one-day admission ticket to the Museum and will expire one year from the date purchased if not used. (Admission may only be used ONCE.)
- You will not be charged tax or other fees upon your purchase.
- Online admission tickets include all-day access to all galleries, including special exhibitions, plus manatee presentations and Planetarium shows (seating is limited).
- Online Admission tickets are for normal daily admission to the Museum only and are not valid towards group admissions, special tours, programs or events which have a separate charge.
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted for online admission purchases under any circumstances.
- This admission ticket has no monetary value and cannot be applied towards memberships, merchandise or special event tickets.
- Planetarium seating is first-come, first-served only; admission tickets do not guarantee seating to Planetarium presentations. Guests are encouraged to arrive early for Planetarium presentations to ensure their seats.
- Coupons and promotional offers may not be combined with other discounts; discounts may not be applied after online sale is complete.
Museum Members, Children 3 & under, Florida Teachers and Active U.S. Military receive FREE daily admission (with proper ID). Reservations are not required and online tickets sales are not available for these admissions.
Discounts and coupons may not be applied after online sale is complete.
(If you have an online discount code, you will be prompted to enter it on the next screen.)